We permanently look for student assistants (HiWi) to work on exciting projects in the area of Virtual Reality and Immersive Visualization. If you are interested and have good programming experience (C++, CMake), please look at the research topics of our staff and contact the person you'd like to work with. If you are interested in more than one topic, contact our office in order to get an appointment with several colleagues or to get information on further available jobs.
Furthermore, we are regularly seeking candidates with a strong interest in Virtual Reality and Immersive Visualization as higly qualified PhD. students or software developers.
Task DescriptionThe task would be to develop interaction techniques for creating and manipulating objects in virtual environments. Furthermore, you would have the possibility to take part in new research and this could potentially also lead to a Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis in our group.
- Interest in topics related to Virtual Reality
- Experience in C++, C# and OpenGL
- Experience in Unity3D / Unreal Engine
- Ability to work in teams and self-organize
- As soon as possible
- Weekly hours: between 8 and 12 within the first three months (might upgrade to up to 19 later, if desired)
- Longer lasting collaboration would be desirable